Old 01-10-2002, 05:40 AM
One teal and One yellow

Smile yeah i'm ESL or higher

Quote:
Originally posted by wasions
Whoa! Deja vous, ESL Dude!

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...&threadid=2402
Take a gander (look) at that thread.
thanks, steve! i'm an ESL or may be an ETL(t=third) dude. my native language is as: "ni hao, xin nian guai le"(i dont think the s/w will support my native font ) so if you've some time pls advise me how to be like English as my First Language. i still have to speak out, though? if not, no improvement. also, thanks for the link, i kind of read about it but i didn't go further.

thanks, pocket! do you agree? i feel that a good battery can last up to 5yrs or even more, if you drive it always and get it fully recharged. if it's always garage(i understand your case , there'll be another story.

SO, i went to start the SVX just now. headlights are bright, battery is strong, but is not as cold as yesternite. yesternite, it was a kind of weird, there's no any sign at all(i drove for few hrs the night b4). it's just died totally(even no illuminated entry light-ring, security gone).

i love to think it's the battery prob than others. the die-hard gold is the 100mths and 3yrs replacement battery. it may not be the best but it's not too bad and quite famous. two other reasons, i would guess are: i hate to think that my alternator is going down. it seems to me the alternator is not putting out enough while is hot and under many loads(headlight, heat(hi speed), defroster, and so on). i feel that the alternator is not putting out enough especially you turned the signal lights(other electrical lights got affected). i saw this common prob in other SVXes too(test-drive others b4 bought this one). the best output from the alternator is, when the car is cold, you don't turn on the A/C/heat or any headlights. my last guess is, i hope it couldn't be the rear wiper's prob. it's because last night, my rear wiper got stuck half-way by ice and not in its original position. shouldn't be so high-tech on this machine, right?

what did you speak, Deja Vous? french?

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05