View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 01:11 AM

[QUOTE=DreamingOfSpeed;530640]
I actually am not sad at all. Sad is when you turn your subaru on and it turns itself off. Repeatedly. At 10 o'clock at night. In the pouring rain. Or when you come to a stop in the middle lane on a 4 lane road at rush hour. Those moments made me cry. The kia makes me think of how far I've come. I bought the subaru so I could get to my college classes. I bought the kia so I could get to the job those classes got me to. I miss it and I'm sure when the cherry trees blossom and I dont have a little sporty car to zippy thru the blowing petals, I will be sad but hey, maybe my mom will loan me her new BMW.

I am so sorry for the troubles you had with your SVX, It made me sad to read about it. I could just picture my wife out there in the rain or stalled in the intersection. It is not just embarrassing, but it is certainly a hassle and could be real dangerous. Bless your heart!

Us SVX owners do pretty well as long as we belong to AAA for an occasional tow… and have the enterprise car rental phone # on our speed dial… and love to work on our car… and. know how to work on our car.

I understand your frustrations, and in your position, I would have gotten something that I could depend on.

My goal with my SVX is to make it so good that my wife can depend on it when she needs to go somewhere!

Wish me luck!

Again, I glad you got your KIA!

Take care,
Keith