View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 01:26 PM

Apples and oranges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSVX View Post
I do not agree....they're that bad? What model do you drive?
Perhaps you need to drive it a little longer to get used to it...

I drive a Kia daily and I drive my Kia 3000miles per month. It makes me feel good at the gas station.
Probably more like apples and turnips.

I drove one with a few thousand miles on it and it was so unstable it scared the heck out of me on a road I drive on all the time with my SVX.
When I do things to my SVX, I rent a car for the weekend from enterprise. Fantastic rate as a backup in case I have a problem! I have to always have transportation. If my project takes an hour, instead of a weekend, I would not drive the rental car again except to take it back on Monday. The SVX is by far the safest car on the road today and I would sit the rental out the rest of the weekend. Yes, regardless of the difference in the gas mileage. Every weekend, because of our lives, I will drive a minimum of 250 miles.
Reguardless of the rental brand, they are all unstable compared to my SVX, not just the KIA.
That one just about scared me to death.
Keith

from... TE1221 I would rock a Kia. I'd imagine the parts to repair it are dirt cheap. I could pick up a salvaged one for very little to keep as a parts car hypothetically.

I wanted to "rock" that rental one.

Was a miracle that you didn't get an opportunity to get "that one" from a salvage lot with part of me in it!

Keith