View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 02:35 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

NOIR and SVXMOFO......

Hey if you guys wanna get in on it, Immortal_Suby and I are gonna install eachother's 5 Speed Tranny's.... He is in greenville and I am willing to drive to his house every weekend till we finnish it. Maybe if you guys have the tranny's when we do ours, you two can get in on it to.... Then we could have two cars getting worked on at the same time with two people on each car.... That would be awesome... I told matt (Imortal_Suby) that I am willing to but all the beer and chips that ya need for snacking on.... Let me know what ya think..... Also any of ya want to get in on a "Snow ball" to reading from this area??? Noir, you could meet up with Immortal_Suby right there in Greenville, and SVXmofo, well I don't know where you are but I'm sure that we could find a way to get ya in the herd ..... If any of ya have 2 way radio's (Motorola Talkabouts, ect...) bring them.... I know that my Jeep drinks gas and I am gonna have to stop atleast twice on the way up there ....... They can be handy on such a long drive...... Let me know what ya think!!!! That goes for everyone in the Southeast Region!!!! If ya wanna get in on the Snowball Post it or PM me, I'll fing a way to meet ya and pick ya up in the group!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...