View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 04:55 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
In all honestly, I like the shape that the body kit gives to the car. But alot of the lines really dont make sense, the fender flares would be nice if they went along with the prototype style "wide-bodied SVX" instead of just having arches in an area where there originally were none. The front bumper really finishes off the "shape" of the car for me, but I dont like the supra-esque style or the individual headlights. Dont get me started on the wing. The sideskirts have a nice lower-profile, but none of the lines really match anything else on the car (which is something I see often with bodykits, especially the ones on Honda's). I will say the 6-spoke wheels look better than I originally thought, the car wears them well (even though I still love 5 and 7-spoke wheels more). Paint is crap.

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company