View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 02:18 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Intricateness in anything is not necessarily a hardline factor of it's being apparently woven as opposed to being randomly constructed by natural forces.

My problem has always been discerning whether one is meant to separate said forces and natural phenomena from divine/spiritually driven machinations.

Humankind increases it's ability to astound, as well as confound itself as progress answers questions noone asked and age-old questions remain mystery. It further separates itself from the mystery, cloaking it in the wonderful answers of science.

What I say is, some people look at a cell, and see the very accidental combobulation of life.
Some people see the very creation of purpose.
Others see a cell.

Be it random chemical and molecular bonding or precisely woven patterns, it's there as you see it before you.

My argument has always been to think of the unthinkable. Imagine literally if nothing were to exist.
Now that would be impossible.
The only alternative is possibility.
Existence.
The question of existence is purpose.
Discover the purpose of a thing's existence, and you will thereby be able to unravel it's intricate meaning, and feel no need to ponder ones own artificiality.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.