View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 08:48 AM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Personally Starshot, I have a lot of respect and admiration for those SRT-4's. When I had my Lightning, one of my closest drag strip races ever was against one. The dude was in a blue '04 and it was stock and he ran a 13.81 to my 13.74. Not bad for a 21K car... (especially when compared to my former 32K truck... )

Also, with some aftermarket suspension kits that are coming out for the car, some SRT-4's are able to pull over 0.95g's on the skidpad and slalom at speeds above 70mph (per Sport Compact Car). That's down right impressive!!!

-Chike

P.S. I still feel like the FWD layout was a mistake, but I understand the bean counters at Daimler Chrysler wanted to keep costs down. It would be nice if they offered it as an option though...
Quote:
Originally posted by starsh0t
Personally I love srt-4s just because they are so damned suprising. SRT-4 is _nothing_ like a neon overall. platform whatever. But comparing a srt-4 to a neon is like comparing svx to i don't know legacy wagon?

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)