View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 06:39 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

I think most of all, the problem with SRT-4's, other than the fact that they are Neons , are the drivers. most of them are people that just want cheap performance. Not that that's a bad thing or something, but look at the price, then look at the price of a WRX... Very close... Maybe $6,000 seperating them... If the WRX isn't more appealing then I don't know what to say...

And nobody better pull the "they blow tranny's" card... They only blow if ya don't know how to drive them. FWD cars (SRT-4) you can just dump the clutch. AWD cars (WRX) you need to have some coordination and control between your clutch foot and throttle foot.

The WRX just makes more sense to me as far as a performance small sedan (I'd take the Wagon though).......... Plus, nothing beats that lively Boxer Rumble!!!!!

Except for an SVX with a stebro and the scream it makes

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...