View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 06:01 AM
My car's Italian, right?

Send a message via AIM to Tim
I almost got into a big fight yesterday with a group of kids that thought they were tough **** driving by and throwing eggs at my female friends. They didnt even hit them but i got hit with an egg so we all chased after them since it was a looping development and waited for them on the other end. We powerslid around them and blocked them and they started screaming at us saying how we were pussies and how we thought we were tough **** thinking we can come up on them like that. He was a short stocky kid but I would have taken him if my friend got out of his car and they hit him. I told him not to get out of the car though.

They got out of the car and started hitting one of my friends and he just took it. 4 out of the 8 people weigh well over 200 pounds and are over 6 feet tall and most of them are naturally strong so they all started cracking their knuckles and taking off their hoodies and they started backing away. And my friend is like good get the f*** back in your car. And the other kid was like what? And hes like you heard me get back in.

And then we all surrounded them but they ran but they threw eggs again as they drove away and they punched one of my friends' car. As they drove away they screamed "all 8 of you got *****ed by the 3 of us." We then called the cops and we knew who everyone was that was involved. I didn't fight them because I knew them for a long time and they know where I live and I didnt want any long term problems.
2012 Camry V6 SE