View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

On a serious note to answer the professor thing. I was raised Republican, joined the Navy (Enlisted), and retired from there. My favorite President is Reagan, my least favorite is Carter. I went for my degree after retiring from the Navy. I always felt the same way about our Universities of being highly liberal.

But then I went to a University.

It finally dawned on me that it can't be a coincidence that the higher a person is educated, the more likely they are to be a democrat, and usually highly accurate on what's going on in our world.

A good example:

A few years back, just as the buzz was starting on Iraq and the WMD scare, I was taking a Latin American History class. The Professor, a PhD, came out of the blue and spent 3 classes on exactly how the war with Iraq will play out. We asked him repeatedly "how do you know,,,, oh come on!!"

He always replied "Because it is exactly how history predicts it."

He was Right on it, No WMD's, the emergence of a "Zarqawi" and an Al Queda branch in Iraq, a swift victory followed by unending attacks from continuously regenerating "freedom fighters"....... dead on... down to every detail.... except two.

1: Iraqi Civil War by Nov 2004
2: Presidential Impeachment by Sept 2006.

A few months back I ran into him and started joking around with him and hit him up. I said "Well, you were off on that Civil War, you get a C-".

He replied: "What do you call it when Iraqi Civilians run around blowing up other Iraqi Civilians?"

I said: "I call them terrorists."

He replied: "Which is exactly what the Britains called Samuel Adams and his gang as they threw tea around dressed up like Native Americans."

Touche..... If Sept 2006 turns out accurate, I'll be falling out.

There must be weight given to education. And if the majority of PhD's lean toward the left..... There must be a reason. They weren't "born" that way because it costs money to go that far. And most big money....especially "old" money leans right. What caused these guys to start leaning left like I finally did? It can't be persuasion from false propaganda... because I watch Fox News daily, and I haven't switched back.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)