View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 01:33 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Re: lets take the pressure off aredubjay

Quote:
Originally posted by Ca$h

That's a stupid idea. In essence, this place would be a popularity contest. If someone is really tactful and never states an opinion, they'll stay on here. If someone speaks their mind and upsets more than five people, they're gone. I guess this idea would be great if you wanted to 'vanillify' the place, but to me that seems extremely boring.

- Ca$h

PS: What would happen if Aredubjay did a moderator 'job' and 5 people complained about it? would he ban himself? Bah. Like I said. Dumb idea.

Okay, folks. I'm sorry, but this one's got me tweaked.

Cash, you've been here for one month. I've been here for almost two years. You havn't been here long enough to get to know what anyone has contributed to this board, nor have you cared to get to know people. Would you think that I would still be here if people didn't want me here. No. I'd have the good sense to leave. In that short (okay, long) month, you've amassed almost 350 posts, most of which I wouldn't insult my septic tank with by flushing them down the toilet.

I think I state my opinions very well, even using tact. In fact, I'd say most people here get their points across very well without the insulting nonsense you seem to think it takes. And, inasmuch, we can disagree without having to be verbose and we can all get along. I mean, if bluntness is what you want, I'm perfectly capable of being blunt.

Let's say, for the sake of argument (not that you need a sake), that this WAS a popularity contest. You've lost.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI