View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil
Where under the dash??
Ouch! Kinda hard to explain without a diagram. Assuming you play the contortionist bit, and you climb under the steering wheel. If I over-explain, sorry 'bout dat.

You are looking up with your right shoulder pointing toward the drivers door.

Grab a flashlight.
Find the MPFI unit. It's a long rectangular aluminum box. It has 4 separate large yellow connectors going into it. In fact the whole length of the box is filled with these four yellow connectors, so looking to the right of the steering column, Its hard not to miss it.

You will see the MPFI unit is attached to an aluminum frame.

Reaching behind this frame, you will feel 2 connectors. One is the main relay(brown connector), and the other is the fuel relay(White connector). They are side by side, right next to each other, and the fuel relay is the one closest to the drivers door. (Did that make sense??)

It is connected to the aluminum frame by a round clip, so all you need to do is get your finger behind the connector and flip it off of the frame. It's a round relay that fits into the connector. The connector number is B51.

The fuel pump modulator is square box behind the back seat. It is right next to the fuel control resistor and right behind the rear wiper relay and the shoulder belt control unit.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)