Thread: Atf
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 05:42 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Nobody Send a message via MSN to Nobody
Atf

Hi guys, I have not been here for a couple of months. I had enjoyed my Burgundy Beauty before transmission died. Damn 2 months after warranty expiration. Now it is beeing repaired so I decided to move to fully synthetic ATF. From discussions there are two winners - RedLine and Mobil1 Synthetic ATF. Problem is that these two products are available only in USA. Exxon guys from both Czech and The Netherlands offices told me that Mobil1 Synthetic ATF is not producing in any european rafinery and is only distributed in the USA. They were not willing to get 12l for me :-))). I know that on european market there is fully synthetic Mobil1 ATF SHC which is different product to Mobil1 Synthetic ATF. I have asked them if Mobile1 ATF SHC is suitable and recomended by Mobile/Exxon for Subaru SVX. They told me that only Mobil1 Synthetic ATF is on the list. So it is magic ring...
Does any of you have some experiencies moveing to fully synthetic ATF, which brand? What do you think about Mobil1 ATF SHC?

Thanx for all replies
Peter