View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
What? I'm just wondering where you get this crap? I NEVER in my LIFE AGREED with the village idiot nor unless it was regarding how ignorant you are and that you came to your senses. Why would I need a link. EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DOCUMENTED. Maybe you should take a look back at your own posts. Unless you're too freaking ignorant to do that.
Here's an idea. How about you try to write JUST ONE post like a big boy ok?

You've already demonstrated that you can carry on a conversation in the most personally insulting, immature manner. So why not try something different and actually make a point, or prove JUST ONE of your assertions?

Every time I am asked for proof or something to back up my opinion, i produce it. I TRY to conduct every argument in the most civilized and mature manner possible. There are just some members, such as yourself, who cannot handle this apparently immense responsibility. You disagree with my opinion, but instead of stating that and offering reasons why, you simply resort to insults and personal attacks. It's a waste of time, and makes YOU look like the village idiot.