View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 07:46 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
The thing is in areas such as Dubai, most of the natives are Princes and they have a lot of money to spend, so they are fascinated by Castles and cars, and they get the BIGGEST engines ever found (20 liters of Gas = $4 , you'd better believe it!!)

So they buy for example Corvettes and they go to tuning shops such as Bin Sulayyem's and they spend +20K on performance parts such as Motec's, turbo's, superchargers, etc... when they crash the car, they just throw it away with all its GOODIES inside into the junk yard... (stupid people)...

So my friend is going to dubai on the 7th, I already asked for a 6 speed with DCCD... if he finds it, let it be, if not, he will get me the parts I need...

I am also going in December over there... shopping for parts like Motec's are inevitable... resistance is FUTILE

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.