View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 09:02 PM
building more AK47's

Smile

First i have always watched politics and practices thereof. I am not trying to offend anyone here just what I see as infractions to our country and ones abroad. I do think we can improve our foriegn policy but in the case of Iraq I believe we jumped the gun as far as WMD. Saddam had to go no question, but we had the means of getting him without a prolonged war. Yes I believe GW Bush has a personal thing against Saddam from the attempted assasination of his father but this is not how we should have done it. Other countries do pose a threat ie Iran North Korea and in the future China. No I dont see our government as being perfect but taking certain rights in the name of Homeland Security or taking personal property for big business is not right either. I am a believer of the Constitution and Bill of Rights 30ish father of 2 and want whats best for my family not whats best for my local, state, or federal government. Yes the governement issued me a grant to help build my home and its much appreciated but now these programs are on the chopping block for defense and corporate ventures. I dont understand what there goal is and hence my frustration in the matter. No, Bush is not Hitler by any stretch and apologize for the comment, I disagree with his policies and nothing more. I THANK EVERYONE OF YOU IN THIS DISCUSSION AND YOUR OPINIONS YOU GIVE ME TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY