Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 04:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx

I should have made it clearer...its not me not letting Cassie drive...she does not even have a licence! She was learning in the Camry before its untimely demise and has refused, point blank, to ever drive the SVX.

I am more worried about the other Sydney drivers...who fling their doors open when alighting their vehicles, confident no damage will be done to their door hinges since the adjacent door of the car parked next to theirs is malleabble and will absorb the impact.

There's only 1 tiny dent and some stonechips on the front that was the result of me chasing Ferrari's through Jamberoo and the Macquarie Pass...the worst chip came when a 355 Spyder F1 downshifted through 2 gears on a road that had a fair bit of loose gravel and the subsequent wheelspin as he tore off saw the SVX go through a meteor shower!

Wish I had an onboard video camera that time though!

Countess, is you dad in Sydney - we want to organise a meetup soon so you can come along with your bag-o-hammers

Oh...the SVX went shopping last night...there was a small row as I parked 2 level away from the shops since there were no other cars there

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!