Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 09:23 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Well, I had a just had an SVXish morning!!

Had to go up to Woy Woy on the Central Coast for work....took the SVX up the freeway and pull into a carpark in Woy Woy...there is this fellow just staring at the car as I drive by...okkkkkkkk.....I pull over to park, look up and there is a silver SVX with 'SVX 010' plates...and a space next to it! Ha ha methinks!

Move spots, pull in...leave a note.

I go and get a coffee, come back and the same guy who was staring is loading stuff into his SVX!! He's had it for a few years, tranny and bearings and visors have all reached our their clammy cold fingers of death, and told him about the cruise.

Off I go....la la la...WTF a yellow SVX!!! 2 u-turns to get back to it - I think it was the fellow's from the last meet (can't recall his name - have it written down at home) but his car was in for a MOBILE PHONE CAR KIT!! Yegads!!

Just once they don't drill through the woodeffect!!

Then off home, the long way via the Old Pacific Highway...played with a few
motorbikes.....I think one was surprised that I was on his tail so close until I went round a very quick and sharp left righter that changed aspect twice (anyone familiar with the OPH will know what I mean), round one corner....holding...holding.....then right.....hold hold..back steps out...Mrs Dunne, my mother, would not have been impressed with what I uttered as I caught it...very strange feeling, you could feel the front sort of grab and pulled the back into line...very different to when I did the same thing in a BMW 328 coupe.....a nice 360 resulted!!

Did I ever say that I adore this car????

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!