Thread: Jae 2005
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 02:16 PM

Registered SVX
Smile Nice to see you...to see you....nice!

Well folks, what can I say.....speechless, what a great bunch of poeple I've met who were so easy to get along with, no ice to break here! It was a pleasure to meet you all.

Thanks for the compliments folk gave me on the condition of my car and no, Joe, you dont have to die for it just plenty of elbow grease and shares in Auto Glym and you too can have the same! If it helps represent "the club" then I'm glad to be part of it. Saying that they were other fine examples that got my juices flowing, l thought yellow would be minging but Mals looked excellent being all yellow and his choice in wheels were spot on. Brets looked equaly good and the wheels were as Ron would say "awesome"....but how the hell fit 4 adults, two tents, table & chairs, gazebo, BBQ and 48 cans of Fosters in his SVX I dont know....eat your heart out Porche. BTW Bret, I haven't laughed like that for a long time you and you're wife had me in hysterics on Sat night.

Great photo's so far guys and MM's short summary says it all. Phil, do you think we might qualify for a bigger Pitch next year if the interest stays the same and get one away from the dusty entrance?
also for info, my whole journey in petrol cost £105.29, covered 795 miles and was on CC for about 70% of the time, which I work out to be aprox 31mpg or 470 miles on a tank full, and would have probably got over the 500 mark if I hadn't given it some stick on the last 100 miles or so.

Till next year.......or maybe Wales for an interim!?

John