View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 02:18 PM

I usually weeve in and out of lanes, simply out of frustration at how slow idiots drive in the passing lane. When you're in a rush, it's the only thing that can be done. However, I never cruise in the fast lane if I'm not passing someone.

I almost got into a head on collision last week. It was night time and failry dark Some idiot was making a left turn while I was approaching him. Not realizing it was a double sided road, the idiot turned into my lane heading in the wrong direction. There were two lanes on either side, but unfortunately, the other idiot driving along side of me for some strange reason decided to spead up when I wanted to pass him. I hate when people do that.

So here I am, one moron in my lane approaching in the wrong direction, and another moron bent on driving beside me in the other lane. I had to slam on my brakes and violently swerve into the other lane. I alomost sh!t my pants! BTW, the guy beside me slammed on his brakes aswell. Fortunately, i was able to brake faster than he.