View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Why did I never noticed there is no evidence of a plane striking the Pentagon? Has anyone actually seen video of the actual plane knocking down 5 light poles and striking the new area of the pentagon? Anybody notice he managed to strike this 3 story building on the second floor, without even slightly scarring the landscape outside the building? uhhh... I also never noticed that I never saw any of the tapes that exist showing the strike. There are 4 different surveillance cameras? Not one of these were ever released? What's the secret? A cover up to protect any further attacks? I thought they had "future attacks" under control.
Considering I have friends that were in that building at the time, some that saw it, some that died, but all of them heard the plane, I have no doubt that a plane did in fact hit.

These Bush haters will go to any length to make him look corrupt. Well, duh! He's a politician! Clinton was corrupt, so was Bush I, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, etc. The only difference is that they have become less discreet about it.

Hell, Ted Kennedy murdered a woman and got away with it. What about Clinton's guy that "Commit Suicide" right before he was going to testify?

Maybe this filmmaker will make a documentary about how the Holocaust was staged by the American government too...

Why does the pentagon not publicly release surveillance tapes? Well, maybe because it is the pentagon? Lets release ATM surveillance cameras in the spirit of full disclosure too.
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker