View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 01:42 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

I found the DVD and downloaded that instead of watching the link, so there may be differences. If there is, I would say the DVD had more information obviously.

Very well put together. This isn't some cheap docu-drama slamed together with a Best-Buy camcorder by a couple of Prozac'd out whackos. This is high quality, respectably budgeted, well presented, and well documented stuff. There wasn't any "wild hypothesis' " stuff. Everything appeared to be established with fact. (Not confirmed, but backed by a knowledgeable background of watching all of this from day one. (And I was actively looking for a lack to this credibility. My desire was to dis-prove the facts.... I couldn't on first try. But I will research later. )

Lots of comments made by very knowledgeable and important people on tape....(Rumsfield, Involved Civil Engineers, NSA members, Building inspectors, etc.) that in subsequent days after, they changed their story....... Hmmmm. This point struck me as most odd of all the uhhh.... alledged evidence presented. On a couple of the changed stories, the smell of their being reached by the powers that be reeked to the point of causing a gag. Very dramatic... obviously scripted "re-evaluations" you may say.

Why did I never noticed there is no evidence of a plane striking the Pentagon? Has anyone actually seen video of the actual plane knocking down 5 light poles and striking the new area of the pentagon? Anybody notice he managed to strike this 3 story building on the second floor, without even slightly scarring the landscape outside the building? uhhh... I also never noticed that I never saw any of the tapes that exist showing the strike. There are 4 different survilence cameras? Not one of these were ever released? What's the secret? A cover up to protect any further attacks? I thought they had "future attacks" under control.

This movie is a must see if only for the educational value of a different viewpoint for the open minded.

Regardless of the evidence presented... which admittedly is quite vast, I just can't buy this attack was staged and executed by our government. The number of people who would have to be involved is outrageous. Even Janitors would have to have some sort of info on the set up, even if the final result would be their death. This means a cover up would be virtually impossible. Somebody would have leaked their knowledge on what occurred.

My gosh.... Nixon and his people couldn't even keep a simple bugging of a hotel room under wraps, and Nixon was 20 times more intelligent than that idiot that's up there now. Plus Bush and his people have made a LOT of enemies. Someone would have come out by now with strong...., if not circumstantial, proof, and got the avalanche rolling. It's been over 4 years after all.

I do... sincerely believe however, that there is a chance they knew the attacks were coming and kept a lid on that. Only a small handfull would have had to be involved, allowing the conspiracy to remain in the closet. This small sliver of hope is all I have that we don't have the dumbest administration in history running our country.
This point is embarrassing, for I truly love my country and I want to feel proud of her under all circumstances. The handling of the World Towers, the Irag way, and our surplus/economy is a little embarrassing to me right now.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)