View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 09:47 PM

Have we found a cure to Sputnik's problem yet? I don't know if you guys recall, but I had problems with my CV's not to long ago.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...threadid=14485

I thought it was both, but it turns out it was only the driver's. I had it replaced, and the VERY SAME DAY (like 5 minutes after), I noticed for the first time that my car was vibrating an awfull lot (even the steering wheel was shaking!) when the car was loaded, and this only around 2000 rpm. If I put it in neutral or at park, the vibration goes away, but as soon as I re-engage the tranny in drive, it does it again. This added up to the recent annoying beep I get when I start the car really takes the whole fun of driving an SVX away. It is so annoying that I put the car in neutral at every stop light. I'Ve been driving like this since I had the CV replaced... so maybe like 2 months now.

Just like you guys, I thought this had nothing to do with the CV since the car isn't moving, but I find if awfully odd that someone has the same problem after having fixed his CVs.