View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 01:16 AM

Re: A Sad Day for Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojoRocket View Post
Keith,
You're not the first to ask me that question, and don't think I haven't asked myself the same one, along with a thousand other what if's?
No, regrettably, headlamps were not on.

Glenn
The same thing happened to me. A few years back I was in a little yellow ford courier pickup driving south in Tacoma with my headlights on and an idiot approaching me in a big dodge truck without warning turned and hit me head on. Totaled my picup of course. I was already in the intersection when he turned. His license was suspended for drunk driving and no insurance of course. Yellow pickup and headlights on!

I am 78 years old and still drive 50,000 miles a year. We never know who we will have to dodge every time we get on the road, so think early give your self as much leverage as possible. I am sure nothing you could have done would have changed the outcome... Like my little courier pickup

I call it "living room" Know where they all are all the time and drive lighted and live, even in your own back yard!!

Again, so sorry but at least you will be ok!

Keith

P.S, Oh, and I pray a lot. Sounds like your guardian angel was with you! Take care

Last edited by kwren; 07-27-2008 at 01:19 AM.