View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:56 PM
242,000 mi on oem trans

Registered SVX
Being a Christian, I drive an $800 SVX. Is it prideful to own a nice car?

I take offense to this person's view. I believe he MAY think he's doing some good. But categorizing someone because of the car they drive, that's just a load of CRAP! He's a homophobe, and from his description of his car, a hypocrite. I know there are members here that happen to be gay. Quite frankly, I don't care about anyone's sexual orientation. It's not my thing, but it's not my place to tell anyone what's right or wrong either.

There are certain sects of Christians around my area, that DO limit what cars their members can own. Their only allowed to own 4dr cars painted grey, or white. They can have pickups, or vans, also only in grey, or white.

I love my cars, but I love my family more. If I could afford a more expensive car, I'd have one. My kids come FIRST! If it came down to it, I'd sell my SVX in a heartbeat to feed my kids.
Current Stable By Age:
'89 Subaru XT6 Silver "Audrey" as in Hepburn
'96 SVX LSi #767Brilliant Red "Lil Red" Now on the front burner. Looking for a totalled, but running parts car.