View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 11:02 PM

Re: Couple Questions on Buying an SVX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam View Post
I am in lynnwood East off of I-5. So you are still in high school, huh? I did not even know what an SVX was in high school . How much mechanical experience do you have?
Yes, I'm still in high school (Ugh haha) but Lynnwood is up by Seattle, correct? I have... Well, limited mechanical experience. My dad was a mechanic but I remember very little as him and my mom got a divorce when I was younger, so yeah. I have lately been getting into cars in general a lot more and I have been looking into going to WyoTech for their automotive technician program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam View Post
I would be more than happy to tag along when he decides to look over a potential car. The details and findings can always be posted here for second opinions.
When I get the opportunity, I would most definitely love the expertise and input of almost any member on here, as most of you guys know your stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele View Post
That is where we can help out. In most cases, there is someone around that can help out the new guy to find out if it is in good shape or not. I have had members accross the country check on a car for me so I would know what shape it is in.
With 19 SVX's, I'm sure you've bought them from ALL OVER hahaha, I'm so jealous I am particularly interested in the JDM Right Hand Drive model though! I didn't know they made them over there Are there any other differences besides the obvious Right Hand Drive?