Thread: New guy here..
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 03:20 PM

New guy here..

Hi! Just joined, and man I have alot to learn about Svx's. I'm in the process of getting a 92 that has been wrecked, and I hope you guys tell me its salvagable, since I'm saving it from the crusher. I don't know much about the car except I knew I hadn't seen very many so they must be kinda rare, so I bought it. I know it will cost alot to get it going but, I figure as long as I don't spend more than its gonna be worth when its done then I'm happy. Ok, so its a 92 with 120,000 miles and front end damage. It ran fine when it was wrecked but its been sitting for a few years. I know it needs front fenders, hood, headlight, turn signal, but the front bumper looks ok??, the ABS unit uder the passenger fender got broke off but looks intact, radiator is broke,and key is broke off in the ignition. The air bag deployed so I will need a steering wheel. It comes with all the original books, paper work, even the window sticker. Please feel free to tell me what you can about the car by the pictures, remember I'm a SVX noob. Thanks Joe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front.jpg (226.9 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg back1.jpg (216.3 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg eng.jpg (206.4 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg dash.jpg (164.2 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg front1.jpg (198.1 KB, 162 views)