View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 05:59 PM

Registered SVX
Pigs

Hello Todd,

When composing my post I was not sure what to call my station wagon because of what you say. This the usual here but ÒestateÕ does get used and we know what the others describe as you do.

My last one was a manual 4.2 litre V8 Australia Holden which had ÒOutback SuspensionÓ i.e. up rated shocks and stiffer spring rates, also a quick rack so that it really handled and was a very Quick motor car. I did have 5 cars but have retired to a more compact residence so am reduced to two, the SVX and a 1971 FF1 Subaru which I like so much I have retained since new when I won a production circuit racing series with it.

As a matter of interest my daughter lives on the edge of the city within walking distance of a shopping complex but has a 7 acre block of land and has many pets and my grand daughters have horses and ride in equestrian events.

The pets of special interest are 3 pigs. Two are native pigs and the third a genuine wild Captain Cooker (hunted here with dogs and a knife for sport), which is just now being banished from indoors as it no longer a piglet! These are big big pigs. Just to put you right the house and estate is immaculate and quite a show piece. Pigs kept right are as clean as any dog. There are of course two dogs included in the line up.

Nice to talk to you, Trevor.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 06-07-2002 at 07:41 PM.