Thread: Need parts?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
maybe some pulled the silver spoon from his mouth This thread is ridiculous and should never have been posted. We got rid of his ads when he left why are they back and he isn't?

Tom
What I think is ridiculous, are your continous attempts to put down someone simply because they make a living from working on SVXs and offer their services on a car forum - oh no! how completely inconceivable! Just because you can afford to freely give so much to the Network and its members, should by no mean imply everyone else here must follow suit.

I'm glad you don't mind other opinions because in my opinion, you are being plain rude. Just because you do a lot for the Network does not mean your opinion of "how things should be" matter more than anyone elses. There was no reason for you to post in this thread, except to be just nasty and to continue your quest of harrassing someone that can't even defend himself here.

Jason has done and still does some really nice things for a few of my SVX friends. It's a shame things turned out as they did, with tempers flaring all around but it was the mods call. Young and old, men can be pigheaded - and both of you obviously are.

Everyone knows you don't like Jason so why don't you simply show some restraint and not participate in threads dealing with him.

*bump* for Jason's Parts Extravaganza.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram