View Single Post
Old 10-26-2002, 09:52 PM
I_Alcyone_I

Thumbs up

Great pics, can't wait to see the rest of them.

Tonight I went and sat inside my car turned the radio and the engine on and realized once again why I love this car so much. I think I have a plan, a friend of mine has reletives that have a house near here with a lot of acreage, and quite a few cars. Hopefully I can store my car there until I get enough funding to buy a new transmission, right now its looking like tax return time is going to be the soonest I can get it fixed. In the mean time, my brother has let me borrow his Plymouth Acclaim. It's no SVX, but I am increadibly greatful of him for letting me use his car, if it weren't for him I would be so completely screwed right now.

Possible good news, someone stopped by my work with an SVX, after I left and my co-workers talked to him for a while, they told him about my problem and he told them he knew a guy that worked on SVX's for cheap, He also told them that he was really interested in meeting other SVX owners, so as soon as I get the time to call him I will tell him about the group and invite him to the next meet. I will be at the next meet even without my SVX I will at least make a visit at some point along the trip you guys take. Or hey, maybe even meet up with someone somewhere and ride with them, all day. I wont push myself on anyone so PM me if you want to volunteer for that.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a great week, I probobly wont be posting much for a while, but I will visit in probobly every day.