View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
Re: Memory dump of ECU

a 47 cent trim pot connected to the battery being used to drive the system is an adjustable voltage dc power source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
You are right, thats why I am still in the market for an adjustable voltage DC power source. This way I can actually find the injector response times...

I spent a long time writing the cold start fuel maps and cranking enrichment maps. They are actually very good the way I have written them. But the bad part is, I will likely need to do them all over again after I get the correct response times for the injectors... Thing is, regardless of close they may be, it is going to vary slightly from car to car due to age of the wiring harnesses and how much resistance they have lost or gained over the years. So it will need to be done for every car if you want it to be that precise. It really only needs to be done if one was to run VE mode in the Nemesis. VE mode doesn't really gain you anything excpet the ability to change injectors w/ the entry of a new flow rate into the system. But all thing considered... tuning in ms is much better IMHO

Tom