View Single Post
Old 05-15-2002, 01:33 PM

Red face Reply to questions

Hi everyone!!!

Although I would love to make the meet in July, my summer is completely booked, so, unfortunately, I will not be there. I hope that all of you have a great time (besides, it would be kind of self-defeating to drive 3,000+ miles across country if I want to preserve the car).

We were fortunate enough to get a van for use in my computer business (hardware and software) a few years ago, so the last few years I was only putting about 5,000 miles per year on my '92 Teal. I intend to do the same with the '97 Polo Green so that it's preserved as long as possible. Although I considered putting it up on blocks, I enjoy driving it too much to do that. I'm going to put enough miles on it each year to keep everything in tip-top working order, but no more.
So, in 10 years, I should only have about 50K on the odometer (and it should be almost ready for the museum by then).

Has anyone heard anything more about the "new" SVX coming out (maybe) in 2003? I saw the articles that were posted in this group, but I'd like to know more.

SVXing is getting better every day,

Ken
wizard2277@hotmail.com