View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 06:34 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
i got a set, they are hand made and yes the gas and temp guages are wrong, butthe tach and speedometer are perfect, the problem is they hare hand made and mine were dirty and scratched right from the package.. they came in a plastic baggy inside a padded envelope, i waited a month for a replacement and only after i complained ot paypal did i get a replacement, and the replacement set were worse than the first with a big score mark down one of the guages. thay also have a flat button on/off and not a switch or dimmer... jsut a warning. i did get a good set from a website out west that had a green to blue light changer so you can change the colors and stuff, they were far superior. i sold them to black beat instead of installing them in mine. i paid about 60 for those

so withthe $15 reverse guages id be wary... you get what you pay for i left a negative (for arguing with me about the replacement as stated in the listing, they shouldnt post things they wont back up) and have the 2 sets jsut sitting around right now. i cant even make 1 good set out of them.

though i am a tad picky about what id put in the dash considering id be looking at it all the time. some people might not mind as much as i did
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)