View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Inhabitant of Darkness

Registered SVX
as far as i know. - i'm not sure if there is a 3.0R. but dont get that. it's a 6 cylinder but i was told it's a ****ty engine.

as with the legacy..the turbo models have this "stutter" problem..the car kind of shakes on WOT somewhere around 3rd gear.. subaru is supposedly scratching their heads on that one.
i've heard of head lights going out in four months or less than that.. (hasn't happened to me yet).
..i dont know...to me..i'm used the svx or low riding cars..it's really odd for me to drive a sedan and something that is high off the ground (total height of the car). the clutch is really odd to me because it doesn't really push back..the pedals dont' have the racey feel to it. but i do find the accelerator quite sensitive as well..
car is made of plastic not the all metal svx.....engines being four cylinder, so i dont feel the raw power when i floor it...i guess not until turbo kicks in...but i dont go too much over 3000 rpms anyways...unless i'm bored...
it's just a different ride altogether... no cockpit feeling in the legacy as in the svx..with the cool windows and the telescoping steering wheel isnt there... just a kind of cheap plastic feeling looking in the interior of the legacy..no wood grain...

that's all i can think of now. i mean...if you go to an outback which would be really similar to the legacy line - though it is the same line with minor differences.. it's really not the same as driving the svx..you'd have to adjust
really- the only reason why i traded in was because the svx's were getting too much. i like the car but i had to get rid of the headache of trying to figure out what was wrong with the cars and already the money i've put out the last 2 years for svx's. i could have already paid for my new car in full
1992 Subaru SVX LS~L Ebony Pearl JDM 6MT/DCCD
2007 Subaru Legacy Spec B. Diamond Grey Metallic

Last edited by DarknessofDeath; 08-02-2007 at 04:38 PM.