View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 02:05 AM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
The cars I was considering before the SVX were the Fiero GT (which I found a used one for sale fairly close to me), perhaps a first gen 300ZX Turbo, Suzuki Aerio SX and I am not so sure what else since my mind was pretty much set on the SVX right when I first found out about. The funny Legacy Turbo came into prospective when I rented and played GTA San Andreas with a friend (it was before I got my ride) and I drove around a car in that game that looked exactly like the Legacy Turbo, and it came to me that the Turbocharged first gen Legacy and after walking past a pristine white one I was convinced. But then I submerged more into my SVX euphoria and only after I bought one with me parking to go to the supermarket did I see a silver Legacy Turbo. And with that distinct rumbling I knew I would of went for that if I didn't get the SVX.

I then wanted to find out more info on this car so I searched online until I found stats on the Legacy RS. With 200hp and 230lb of torque with it being able to pull 14s in the 1/4 mile its a quite decent performer, and you can probably use STi parts from the later Legacy or Impreza if there isn't parts for it available as is. But then I looked up on Cars101 to double check the stats I found and found there was no 200hp turbocharged Legacy sold in the US but rather a 160hp one. So that is what got me confused and brought me here to post a topic on it to clear things up. But now I have a SVX, and that is now my #1 Scooby.

I’m sorry if this sounds like a rant, but quite frankly it is.

Last edited by Weebitob; 01-16-2005 at 02:20 AM.