View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Wow imagine that...a reviewer giving a biased review of a car. Get used to it, American car fans deal with it every day. The company that pays the most for advertising has the best cars. Notice now that GM is ramping up it's advertising campaign, SUDDENLY GM cars aren't so "low-quality". Funny how that works. I feel your pain though.

Oh that and the guy who reviews cars for our local paper is a looney. I swear he must have had his balls cut off in some unfortunate paper cutting accident.

I think i'm going to start a magazine that tests all kinds of cars, however my reviewers will know what they are reviewing. i.e. - if they are reviewing a truck, they should be looking for things that people actually care about in a truck - power, capacities, cargo space. Not front interior head room, quiet interiors or ride quality. Or if they are reviewing a sports car, they'll be talking about power, acceleration, speed, handling, looks. Not whining that it doesn't ride like a lexus and is noisier than an accord.

Does something like this exist? I don't think so.