View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 06:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to Duckie
1. Dont have the problems Mike has yet
2. Probably will have some hic ups once the stage II arrives
3. I WILL grenade the tranny and if I decide to treat the car nice I will probably sell the tranny (if it is in the same perfect shape as it is now, for dirt cheap to one of you =D )
4. SOMEONE (don't know who) in my condo complex has been door dinging the living hell out of my car. I have about 10 white door dings on my laguna(at least they match my white wheels lol) and if it weren't for the fact that I was going to paint it anyway, I would go around and paint match it to one of the cars here and have them fix it.
5. I don't have 6 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes. If someone would like to pm me with some info about said things feel free to do so...I know your out there =P
6. My rack and pinion unit is rusted so that the steering wheel is not straight...VERY annoying (thought it was the alignment but no such luck)
7. I guess some of you would look down on me for having no back seats and no carpet...me likey
8. I dont have a carbon fiber trunk/hood and if you have any update on the trunk PM me...you know who you are =P Also if anyone has leads on anyone on the west coast who could make me a cheap fiberglass trunk without the lip give me a pm because I might experiment with putting on a B4 blitzen spoiler (...yeah I know weird but I like them)
9. I sold my other SVX D=
10. I have a led foot and therefore don't get good gas mileage...I don't wanna know whats gonna happen with stage III >_>
11. Tom doesnt live in Nevada
12. NO ONE lives in Nevada.