View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 09:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
I knew my list was shorter than i expected, i forgot a few things! reading your lists made me remember all of her little issues that i've learned to ignore.

page 2:
-Check engine light has a mind of its own
-tranny doesnt always lock into park when its turned off so it can move if the parking brake isnt pulled
-Power window stitches are crappy and loose but only refuse to work when it suddenly starts to rain in heavy traffic
-Ugly wood grain trim is faded on one panel
-The slower side of the speedometer doesnt light up
-Only half of each light on the gear shift light (its hard to describe and even more difficult to figure out how to fix it)
-Idles higher and rougher than usual at certain stop lights
-rolls backwards on hills no matter what gear your in
-There is mold, dog hair, and Cheerios's under the rear seats stuck to the tar.
-Dog/cat hair on head liner from former owner's pet
-Key doesnt always open doors b/c its severely warn down
-Security System clicker doesnt work and batteries at 7.25 for it
-Seat belt used to stick in rear position but magically stopped doing so
-Rear seat cushion isnt mounted properly b/c i'm not strong enough to do it right and i had a heck of a tie getting it out the first time (i havent had a rear seat passenger since i bought it so no biggie)
-Scratches on front bumper that look like someone had sex in heels on the hood.
-spider cracks in lower front bumpers paint for bad previous owner
-Bad previous owner (2nd)
-1st owner got pregnant with 4th kid and sold it to 2nd owner (but at least she took good care of it when she had it)
-Current owners obsession drives family and friends nuts (i think that would be on all of our lists?)

to the PP without the felt things in the door: You want mine? I hate them, they fold up and get all weird. I was thinking of throwing them out, if you want them send me a PM and we'll set something up.