Thread: Speedy S-bend
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2001, 05:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
To All,

The posted speed limit for this bend is 35 mph. It is a wide 2 lane ramp that tapes to one wide lane at the first bend. It is the ramp from Rte. 202S onto Rte. I-95S. It goes downhill since rte. 202 crosses over Rte. I-95. At approx. 6:15 in the morning there is usually no traffic.

With the seasonal change and the cooler air, the performance of my SVX is getting better. Theres's nothing like cold, damp, dense air for a performance boost. We have to be become more environmentally aware and stop all this "Earth Warming". We need to promote earth cooling for better performance.

Did I mention that we have the perfect car for the next ice age? He-He

Larry III
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Ron,

When I was young I used to rally and ice race my SAAB. I also worked in the pits for a friend of mine who had an Alfa. Sometimes I even drove it in SCCA competition (Bridgehampton).
I have slowed down a lot since those days. To quote a famous Brit, "Sir Monty of Python": "I may not be as good as I once was; but I'm as good, once, as I ever was!!!"

or

Rosie has that big, dumb grin on her face most days of the week.

Larry III