View Single Post
Old 02-19-2003, 10:14 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Monroe/Redmond sitings... back in action!

First off, I have been on a bit of a sabbatical, some time away from the site and the whole online SVX scene. Just taking a break, recharging my batteries, and working on a few things behind the scenes (and my SVX too!). I apologize for not keeping in touch though, I do appreciate those of you that were concerned. This truely is a great place.

I talked to Earl yesterday to let you know I was okay, and then kinda took a couple sitings as a sign that I should come back. As I left work in Redmond yesterday I pulled up a couple cars behind a blue SVX, female driver. Driving my usual back road route to Monroe, I found myself following the blue for every twist and turn my exact route home. Until Main Street in Monroe where we parted ways. This morning on the way back to work, same route in reverse, I pulled in behind a silver SVX, male driver at nearly the same point I left the blue on yesterday. Followed him on the same route all the way to Redmond until just a couple blocks from my work! Pretty crazy. I figured that was a pretty good sign that I need to get back in action.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...