View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 03:12 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
stuck in the driveway....... I am not driving a car with a pegged afr (on the rich side) not to mention my tps is all screwed up, and now my speedo is not working.....
Well when I set a date to meet up with that guy to go get my new set of rims I'll let you know and try to plan some time to go help you with the car. I"m not likelying the sound of your speedo's not working either. We'll dinner was good. the "Meet" didn't go so much as we hoped. I got a tire that wasn't holding air by the time I got to manchester and I rode with Craig giving dirrections as best I could with Aaron following. Since Bobby was stuck we wound up turning back around and going to Sullivan Sqr. T station and going in from there. Craig dropped me off back at my car at the mall. I threw enough air into get me home and at 10:45 throw the stock tires back on for work which I have to leave for now. Sorry no pics from me. But we'll be planning the next meet for 2-4 months from now with lots of time for people to be able to make it. Later all.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis