View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 03:07 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Somewhat off topic, but related to this last post.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by essveeexxee View Post
Oh I believe it. AND, who does this CARS program benefit the most? Sure the dealers and makers will turn a buck and that's about it. The most money will be made by the banks in interest. Not only for the cars sold but for the increased number of loans the dealers/makers will be taking out because they are now turning a buck. Loans for payroll, loans for parts, loans for summer cottages and other toys the dealers now can "afford." And here we are strapped to an economy based on the inflated values of worthless loans (worthless to all except the bank who can foreclose and still own the property,) AGAIN. So the cycle continues. Not one lesson learned.

When will people realize that we need to change to a value added economy? Instead of what a bank will loan you. The value being something tangible we create right here in America by americans who make a living wage. Instead of all the B.S. inflated values based on what an entity may be able to take out on loan.

A start will be the elimination of incentives for factories to offshore jobs. One big incentive is the increased profit from lower wages allowing for higher loan amounts. It's the cycle again, see it? Why weren't the financial institutions who've received at least 10 times what the auto companies have, ever brought before a congressional committee for a colonoscopy?

Yeah, we are getting BOHICAed big time folks.
Not a bad assessment. But PLEASE think of the reader and remember the
space bar, as above.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!