View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:41 PM
The Molinator

Re: Aluminum Radiators with 5 pass trans cooler!

I spent about 2 hours yesterday..and about an hour today.. cruising thru most of the first 58 pages of this thread.. . I was laughing so hard.. for so long.. . It reminded me of the importance of this SVX World Network.. for me and my SVX!

I sent a donation to the Network today.. and I extend a very Hearty Thanks as well to you Administrators.. as well as to the Network members and participants.. who have given me so much help in fixing, upgrading, and modifying my CoOl BlUe SVX!

ThAnKs!
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!