View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 11:24 PM
antidisestablishmentarian

Send a message via AIM to Rd96SVX Send a message via MSN to Rd96SVX
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGJ
Does that mean you use two condoms? Seriously, the way the NRA is orchestrating legislation in Ky. everyone will be packin'. Where will you keep your "bullet proof vest"? Should fit in the glovebox...
WGJ
I suppose if I want to "last" longer I could use two condoms... but that's beside the point. I was merely stating my personal view on safety and protection, being as that I drive through quite a few " bad parts" of town in a fairly rare and unique car(not that I would shoot someone threatening my vehicle, as that would be an unjustified shooting) I can, and will if I feel that my life is threatened(which is a favorable possibility) on a week to week basis. As my job in collections and repos for a auto dealership and bank branch, I tend to "rub" some people the wrong way.
And as for the NRA in Ky..lol.. as far as I know there isn't an active NRA office in the state, we do well enough on gun control,etc on our own, and our CCW program is used as the standard for many other states... so they[NRA] pulled the rep out of the state to send them elsewhere.(probably to CA)
There isn't a reason for a bullet proof vest quite yet. I'm still trying to justify spending $700 min. on a heavy uncomforable under-garment, BTW what good would it do me in the freaking glovebox????

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns....
25,000 lb GVW Trans-Cooler
Wet-sanded "cleared" Headlights
Charcoal 22% Tint
Removed intake resonator
'95 Probe GT Wheels
'97 grille

"New Addition" 1992 Teal LS-L
+156k mi.
Status... Reconditioning