View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 10:21 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
I finally decided today

NPR was doing a story on how the Japanese felt about the our election. Many said that they support Kerry

Who are they? I don't remember having an opinion or influence on their choice of Prime Minister!

I feel that the Al quida (sp?) also support a change and have and will ramp up their attacks to try to influence OUR democratic process.

Now, I don't think Bush is the smartest President that we have ever had. And I'm quite sure he has his own polictial agenda, but so does Kerry.

Up until today I was going to keep out of this and the other election forums, even though I have read all of what our fellow SVX members have been talking about.

I wish there was another choice. But I think we need to send these murderers and renegades a message. YES BUSH is a HAWK. Do I like that? Not on an everyday basis, but, when we have thugs and thieves that think they can bully an entire country into who to vote for... I want someone with an aggressive plan. Not someone that one day says he supports the efforts and then the next says we should pull out on an artificial time line.

I've given this a lot of thought and tried to put myself into a lot of different shoes to see what I would do or would have done.

For instance... what if I were taken hostage? I would (even though I doubt it would make it to the ARAB Website that airs the video) not plead for my life. I would ask that our government kill whoever they were asking the government to release in exchange for me, and hope that I didn't scream like a baby when they slit my throat.

They kill innocent people to further their cause. Let's kill a few of the people we have in custody in a like manner. I know that we will not and cannot do this…

But as of the NPR broadcast today I’ve made up my mind. I won’t respect myself in 4 years but I will vote for Bush this time. I think it’s our only chance to bring back the troops and secure our nation. After we have turned Iraq over to the Iraqis People and given them even the slightest chance to succeed. Then we can revert to the Isolationist Ideas that served us so well just before World War One.
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .