View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 03:22 AM
Phil & Belha

Really Expensive Brake Pads

http://www.endless-brake.info

Last week, while doing some research on brake pads, I contacted a company called "Endless". A few people on usenet described them as the best Japanese brakes available. I figured that since they were Japanese they would probably have something to fit the SVX, so I emailed their european distributor (in Sweden). I got a response from them today.
Quote:

The pads are in our stock range and the front has EP155 and rear EP223 as shape part no. Depending on which compound you need we have different options but the best one for street use is the CC-X compound. The price is 424 £ for both front and rear together. Prices exclusive VAT and freight cost. If you runs a company we don't charge VAT if we can get your VAT reg no. The CC-X compound is very high heat resistant and can stand several decelerations from high to low speed.in a row and you can even do race track driving with them. Please advise us what kind of driving style you have and what kind of performance you need from the pads and if CC-X is too expensive or not the preferenses you want we can offer you cheaper compounds but still good performance.