View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
You better get those eyes checked there boy! Where do you think they got the grill from? It wasn't the edsel.

As for the weight. It seems that it would be a much more practical vehicle for ya (and it wouldn't be outdated style-wise a year after you get it) As for the g.c. You can easily overcome that and the weight, an 05 Baja Turbo 5 speed is about 3440 provided you can still get one w/o all the bells and whistles.
While the Baja turbo would be more practical, my wife is getting a Mitsubishi Endeavor - so I can get anything I like as long as it has a back seat for the kids.

My wife asked me today about waiting a little longer and going all out for 33K '06 STI...however, I would rather not stretch things financially since we just bought our first house this year, and I think I would be extremely happy in either an '05/'06 2.5 LGT or '06 Impreza WRX.

I just find the styling of the new '06 Imprezas to be so clean and timeless. Kinda quirky...but hey, I did buy an SVX!

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)