View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
Re: Whats your exit strategy?

Oh yeah, I picked up my 47" for $800 with 4 year in home warranty from best buy. It was fantastic. Also, DVI > HDMI 6' on ebay is $4, in store is like $50. Cables are horrible in stores, that's where companies do all their markup. When I walked out of best buy with a tv and nothing else, I thought the guy was going to cry. He tried, but I was prepared. I had already bought all my HD cables on ebay and had the invoices iwth me. BTW, that $4 is shipped, not + shipping. He just stared at it when I showed him. My TV was open box, which brought it down a few hundred. Broken stand, but I already had an entertainment center with wall mount built in, so I didn't see a reason why not. Plus they threw in the warranty, so I couldn't argue that it might be defective. It looks awesome paired with my PS3 too.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!