Thread: Big dumb SUVs
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 02:38 PM
gcookaustin

Big dumb SUVs

Last night I decided it would be good to go to the local BI-LO and get some milk, cereal, etc. for the morning. I had been out earlier and parked on the street in front of my apartment. Now though there was a big dumb SUV with a trailer hitch on the back, parked maybe five inches in front of me. I had backed in kind of funny, with the back wheel against the curb so I couldn't roll back. So I must have hit the guy's stupid trailer ball thing about ten for fifteen times before I finally got outta there. The first time I hit it I was like, "well, shoot" and kept putting little dents in my front bumper, then I started to get a little frustrated because it was taking forever to get around that SUV, and I think I put some bigger dents in it. So now, in conjunction with a door ding I have a few little ellipses-shaped impressions in my front bumper. If I see that SUV again I think I'm going to saw off his trailer hitch. Grrr. Oh well, SVX is just a car and I'll forget about it in a week. Whatever. back to work!