View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 06:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to jeradsvx
got a surprise today from a dealership

hi everyone,

i was finally annoyed with my abs light and so i took it into the dealership this morning. They called before i even got home from the dealership. they said that it was the rear abs unit that was reason for the light and i knew that it was from a wheel bearing another dealership done about a month ago. They also said that my front and rear rotors were shot and the pads were also shot. I had the front changed, the calipers and rotors and pads done last july and i took the car off the road this last winter. So i havent even put 6k on the car since it was done. The service guy said in order to completly fix the brake problem i would need to get this all done. I asked how much and he qutoed my $1300. I almost dropped the phone, the breakdown was new rotors in the front with pads installed 500 buxs and the same for the rear and 300 installed for the abs in the back. I told him just to do the abs cause that was my only concern. I just needed a place to vent my anger, why do all the dealerships i deal with have to screw my balls to the wall. oh well. i am only paying the 300. I know the front are fine but i will check the rear pads when i get the car back tomorrow.
Thanks for listening guys and gals
Jerad